How to Become a Lawyer in Littleville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Littleville, Al
- Get my Littleville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Littleville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Littleville, Al
- Take the Littleville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Littleville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Littleville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Littleville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Littleville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Littleville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Littleville, Al
Littleville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Littleville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Littleville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Littleville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.