How to Become a Lawyer in Littlefield, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Littlefield, Az
- Get my Littlefield, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Littlefield, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Littlefield, Az
- Take the Littlefield, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Littlefield, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Littlefield, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Littlefield, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Littlefield, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Littlefield, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Littlefield, Az
Littlefield, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Littlefield, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Littlefield, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Littlefield, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.