How to Become a Lawyer in Lineville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Lineville, Al
- Get my Lineville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Lineville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Lineville, Al
- Take the Lineville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Lineville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Lineville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Lineville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Lineville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Lineville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Lineville, Al
Lineville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Lineville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Lineville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Lineville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.