How to Become a Lawyer in Lillian, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Lillian, Al
- Get my Lillian, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Lillian, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Lillian, Al
- Take the Lillian, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Lillian, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Lillian, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Lillian, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Lillian, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Lillian, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Lillian, Al
Lillian, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Lillian, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Lillian, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Lillian, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.