How to Become a Lawyer in Levelock, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Levelock, Ak
- Get my Levelock, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Levelock, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Levelock, Ak
- Take the Levelock, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Levelock, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Levelock, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Levelock, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Levelock, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Levelock, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Levelock, Ak
Levelock, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Levelock, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Levelock, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Levelock, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.