How to Become a Lawyer in Lead Hill, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Lead Hill, Ar
- Get my Lead Hill, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Lead Hill, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Lead Hill, Ar
- Take the Lead Hill, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Lead Hill, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Lead Hill, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Lead Hill, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Lead Hill, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Lead Hill, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Lead Hill, Ar
Lead Hill, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Lead Hill, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Lead Hill, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Lead Hill, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.