How to Become a Lawyer in Lakeview, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Lakeview, Ar
- Get my Lakeview, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Lakeview, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Lakeview, Ar
- Take the Lakeview, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Lakeview, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Lakeview, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Lakeview, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Lakeview, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Lakeview, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Lakeview, Ar
Lakeview, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Lakeview, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Lakeview, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Lakeview, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.