How to Become a Lawyer in Kinston, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Kinston, Al
- Get my Kinston, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Kinston, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Kinston, Al
- Take the Kinston, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Kinston, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Kinston, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Kinston, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Kinston, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Kinston, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Kinston, Al
Kinston, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Kinston, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Kinston, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Kinston, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.