How to Become a Lawyer in Kingman, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Kingman, Az
- Get my Kingman, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Kingman, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Kingman, Az
- Take the Kingman, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Kingman, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Kingman, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Kingman, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Kingman, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Kingman, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Kingman, Az
Kingman, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Kingman, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Kingman, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Kingman, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.