How to Become a Lawyer in Kimberly, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Kimberly, Al
- Get my Kimberly, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Kimberly, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Kimberly, Al
- Take the Kimberly, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Kimberly, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Kimberly, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Kimberly, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Kimberly, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Kimberly, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Kimberly, Al
Kimberly, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Kimberly, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Kimberly, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Kimberly, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.