How to Become a Lawyer in Killen, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Killen, Al
- Get my Killen, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Killen, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Killen, Al
- Take the Killen, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Killen, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Killen, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Killen, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Killen, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Killen, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Killen, Al
Killen, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Killen, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Killen, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Killen, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.