How to Become a Lawyer in Kiana, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Kiana, Ak
- Get my Kiana, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Kiana, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Kiana, Ak
- Take the Kiana, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Kiana, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Kiana, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Kiana, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Kiana, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Kiana, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Kiana, Ak
Kiana, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Kiana, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Kiana, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Kiana, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.