How to Become a Lawyer in Kensett, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Kensett, Ar
- Get my Kensett, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Kensett, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Kensett, Ar
- Take the Kensett, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Kensett, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Kensett, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Kensett, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Kensett, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Kensett, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Kensett, Ar
Kensett, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Kensett, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Kensett, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Kensett, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.