How to Become a Lawyer in Kennedy, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Kennedy, Al
- Get my Kennedy, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Kennedy, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Kennedy, Al
- Take the Kennedy, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Kennedy, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Kennedy, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Kennedy, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Kennedy, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Kennedy, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Kennedy, Al
Kennedy, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Kennedy, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Kennedy, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Kennedy, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.