How to Become a Lawyer in Kenai, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Kenai, Ak
- Get my Kenai, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Kenai, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Kenai, Ak
- Take the Kenai, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Kenai, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Kenai, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Kenai, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Kenai, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Kenai, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Kenai, Ak
Kenai, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Kenai, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Kenai, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Kenai, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.