How to Become a Lawyer in Kellyton, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Kellyton, Al
- Get my Kellyton, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Kellyton, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Kellyton, Al
- Take the Kellyton, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Kellyton, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Kellyton, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Kellyton, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Kellyton, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Kellyton, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Kellyton, Al
Kellyton, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Kellyton, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Kellyton, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Kellyton, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.