How to Become a Lawyer in Katherine, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Katherine, Az
- Get my Katherine, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Katherine, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Katherine, Az
- Take the Katherine, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Katherine, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Katherine, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Katherine, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Katherine, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Katherine, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Katherine, Az
Katherine, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Katherine, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Katherine, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Katherine, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.