How to Become a Lawyer in Kaktovik, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Kaktovik, Ak
- Get my Kaktovik, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Kaktovik, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Kaktovik, Ak
- Take the Kaktovik, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Kaktovik, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Kaktovik, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Kaktovik, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Kaktovik, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Kaktovik, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Kaktovik, Ak
Kaktovik, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Kaktovik, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Kaktovik, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Kaktovik, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.