How to Become a Lawyer in Jerome, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Jerome, Az
- Get my Jerome, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Jerome, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Jerome, Az
- Take the Jerome, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Jerome, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Jerome, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Jerome, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Jerome, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Jerome, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Jerome, Az
Jerome, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Jerome, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Jerome, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Jerome, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.