How to Become a Lawyer in Jericho, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Jericho, Ar
- Get my Jericho, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Jericho, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Jericho, Ar
- Take the Jericho, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Jericho, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Jericho, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Jericho, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Jericho, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Jericho, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Jericho, Ar
Jericho, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Jericho, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Jericho, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Jericho, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.