How to Become a Lawyer in Huntsville, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Huntsville, Ar
- Get my Huntsville, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Huntsville, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Huntsville, Ar
- Take the Huntsville, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Huntsville, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Huntsville, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Huntsville, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Huntsville, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Huntsville, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Huntsville, Ar
Huntsville, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Huntsville, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Huntsville, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Huntsville, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.