How to Become a Lawyer in Hughes, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Hughes, Ak
- Get my Hughes, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Hughes, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Hughes, Ak
- Take the Hughes, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Hughes, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Hughes, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Hughes, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Hughes, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Hughes, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Hughes, Ak
Hughes, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Hughes, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Hughes, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Hughes, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.