How to Become a Lawyer in Houck, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Houck, Az
- Get my Houck, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Houck, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Houck, Az
- Take the Houck, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Houck, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Houck, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Houck, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Houck, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Houck, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Houck, Az
Houck, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Houck, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Houck, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Houck, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.