How to Become a Lawyer in Hondah, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Hondah, Az
- Get my Hondah, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Hondah, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Hondah, Az
- Take the Hondah, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Hondah, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Hondah, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Hondah, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Hondah, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Hondah, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Hondah, Az
Hondah, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Hondah, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Hondah, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Hondah, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.