How to Become a Lawyer in Hollis, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Hollis, Ak
- Get my Hollis, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Hollis, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Hollis, Ak
- Take the Hollis, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Hollis, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Hollis, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Hollis, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Hollis, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Hollis, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Hollis, Ak
Hollis, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Hollis, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Hollis, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Hollis, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.