How to Become a Lawyer in Henry, Il
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Henry, Il
- Get my Henry, Il Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Henry, Il Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Henry, Il
- Take the Henry, Il State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Henry, Il
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Henry, Il?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Henry, Il:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Henry, Il
- Then you will have to take and pass the Henry, Il
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Henry, Il
Henry, Il Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Henry, Il:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Henry, Il?
On average, lawyers in the state of Henry, Il earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.