How to Become a Lawyer in Helena, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Helena, Al
- Get my Helena, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Helena, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Helena, Al
- Take the Helena, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Helena, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Helena, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Helena, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Helena, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Helena, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Helena, Al
Helena, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Helena, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Helena, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Helena, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.