How to Become a Lawyer in Hatton, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Hatton, Al
- Get my Hatton, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Hatton, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Hatton, Al
- Take the Hatton, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Hatton, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Hatton, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Hatton, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Hatton, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Hatton, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Hatton, Al
Hatton, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Hatton, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Hatton, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Hatton, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.