How to Become a Lawyer in Hartselle, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Hartselle, Al
- Get my Hartselle, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Hartselle, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Hartselle, Al
- Take the Hartselle, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Hartselle, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Hartselle, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Hartselle, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Hartselle, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Hartselle, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Hartselle, Al
Hartselle, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Hartselle, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Hartselle, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Hartselle, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.