How to Become a Lawyer in Harris, Ia
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Harris, Ia
- Get my Harris, Ia Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Harris, Ia Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Harris, Ia
- Take the Harris, Ia State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Harris, Ia
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Harris, Ia?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Harris, Ia:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Harris, Ia
- Then you will have to take and pass the Harris, Ia
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Harris, Ia
Harris, Ia Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Harris, Ia:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Harris, Ia?
On average, lawyers in the state of Harris, Ia earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.