How to Become a Lawyer in Haleyville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Haleyville, Al
- Get my Haleyville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Haleyville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Haleyville, Al
- Take the Haleyville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Haleyville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Haleyville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Haleyville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Haleyville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Haleyville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Haleyville, Al
Haleyville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Haleyville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Haleyville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Haleyville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.