How to Become a Lawyer in Hackleburg, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Hackleburg, Al
- Get my Hackleburg, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Hackleburg, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Hackleburg, Al
- Take the Hackleburg, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Hackleburg, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Hackleburg, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Hackleburg, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Hackleburg, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Hackleburg, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Hackleburg, Al
Hackleburg, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Hackleburg, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Hackleburg, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Hackleburg, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.