How to Become a Lawyer in Greer, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Greer, Az
- Get my Greer, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Greer, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Greer, Az
- Take the Greer, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Greer, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Greer, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Greer, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Greer, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Greer, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Greer, Az
Greer, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Greer, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Greer, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Greer, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.