How to Become a Lawyer in Gordonville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Gordonville, Al
- Get my Gordonville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Gordonville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Gordonville, Al
- Take the Gordonville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Gordonville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Gordonville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Gordonville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Gordonville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Gordonville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Gordonville, Al
Gordonville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Gordonville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Gordonville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Gordonville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.