How to Become a Lawyer in Gordon, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Gordon, Al
- Get my Gordon, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Gordon, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Gordon, Al
- Take the Gordon, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Gordon, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Gordon, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Gordon, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Gordon, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Gordon, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Gordon, Al
Gordon, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Gordon, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Gordon, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Gordon, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.