How to Become a Lawyer in Globe, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Globe, Az
- Get my Globe, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Globe, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Globe, Az
- Take the Globe, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Globe, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Globe, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Globe, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Globe, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Globe, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Globe, Az
Globe, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Globe, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Globe, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Globe, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.