How to Become a Lawyer in Geronimo, Ok
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Geronimo, Ok
- Get my Geronimo, Ok Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Geronimo, Ok Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Geronimo, Ok
- Take the Geronimo, Ok State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Geronimo, Ok
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Geronimo, Ok?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Geronimo, Ok:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Geronimo, Ok
- Then you will have to take and pass the Geronimo, Ok
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Geronimo, Ok
Geronimo, Ok Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Geronimo, Ok:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Geronimo, Ok?
On average, lawyers in the state of Geronimo, Ok earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.