How to Become a Lawyer in Georgia Ga
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Georgia Ga
- Get my Georgia Ga Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Georgia Ga Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Georgia Ga
- Take the Georgia Ga State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Georgia Ga
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Georgia Ga?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Georgia Ga:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Georgia Ga
- Then you will have to take and pass the Georgia Ga
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Georgia Ga
Georgia Ga Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Georgia Ga:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Georgia Ga?
On average, lawyers in the state of Georgia Ga earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.