How to Become a Lawyer in Garner, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Garner, Ar
- Get my Garner, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Garner, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Garner, Ar
- Take the Garner, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Garner, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Garner, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Garner, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Garner, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Garner, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Garner, Ar
Garner, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Garner, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Garner, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Garner, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.