How to Become a Lawyer in Galena, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Galena, Ak
- Get my Galena, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Galena, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Galena, Ak
- Take the Galena, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Galena, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Galena, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Galena, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Galena, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Galena, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Galena, Ak
Galena, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Galena, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Galena, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Galena, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.