How to Become a Lawyer in Gakona, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Gakona, Ak
- Get my Gakona, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Gakona, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Gakona, Ak
- Take the Gakona, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Gakona, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Gakona, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Gakona, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Gakona, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Gakona, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Gakona, Ak
Gakona, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Gakona, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Gakona, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Gakona, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.