How to Become a Lawyer in Fultondale, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Fultondale, Al
- Get my Fultondale, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Fultondale, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Fultondale, Al
- Take the Fultondale, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Fultondale, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Fultondale, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Fultondale, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Fultondale, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Fultondale, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Fultondale, Al
Fultondale, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Fultondale, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Fultondale, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Fultondale, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.