How to Become a Lawyer in Fulton, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Fulton, Al
- Get my Fulton, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Fulton, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Fulton, Al
- Take the Fulton, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Fulton, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Fulton, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Fulton, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Fulton, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Fulton, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Fulton, Al
Fulton, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Fulton, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Fulton, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Fulton, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.