How to Become a Lawyer in Fruitdale, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Fruitdale, Al
- Get my Fruitdale, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Fruitdale, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Fruitdale, Al
- Take the Fruitdale, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Fruitdale, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Fruitdale, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Fruitdale, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Fruitdale, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Fruitdale, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Fruitdale, Al
Fruitdale, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Fruitdale, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Fruitdale, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Fruitdale, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.