How to Become a Lawyer in Fresno, Ca
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Fresno, Ca
- Get my Fresno, Ca Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Fresno, Ca Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Fresno, Ca
- Take the Fresno, Ca State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Fresno, Ca
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Fresno, Ca?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Fresno, Ca:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Fresno, Ca
- Then you will have to take and pass the Fresno, Ca
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Fresno, Ca
Fresno, Ca Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Fresno, Ca:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Fresno, Ca?
On average, lawyers in the state of Fresno, Ca earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.