How to Become a Lawyer in Franklin, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Franklin, Az
- Get my Franklin, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Franklin, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Franklin, Az
- Take the Franklin, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Franklin, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Franklin, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Franklin, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Franklin, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Franklin, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Franklin, Az
Franklin, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Franklin, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Franklin, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Franklin, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.