How to Become a Lawyer in Florence, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Florence, Az
- Get my Florence, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Florence, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Florence, Az
- Take the Florence, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Florence, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Florence, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Florence, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Florence, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Florence, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Florence, Az
Florence, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Florence, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Florence, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Florence, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.