How to Become a Lawyer in Ferry, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Ferry, Ak
- Get my Ferry, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Ferry, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Ferry, Ak
- Take the Ferry, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Ferry, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Ferry, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Ferry, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Ferry, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Ferry, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Ferry, Ak
Ferry, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Ferry, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Ferry, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Ferry, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.