How to Become a Lawyer in Fairbanks, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Fairbanks, Ak
- Get my Fairbanks, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Fairbanks, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Fairbanks, Ak
- Take the Fairbanks, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Fairbanks, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Fairbanks, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Fairbanks, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Fairbanks, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Fairbanks, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Fairbanks, Ak
Fairbanks, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Fairbanks, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Fairbanks, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Fairbanks, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.