How to Become a Lawyer in Etowah, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Etowah, Ar
- Get my Etowah, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Etowah, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Etowah, Ar
- Take the Etowah, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Etowah, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Etowah, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Etowah, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Etowah, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Etowah, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Etowah, Ar
Etowah, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Etowah, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Etowah, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Etowah, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.